AUTONOMIA answers to a societal challenge which will create Health-Tech Innovation: PRESERVING PEOPLE AUTONOMY
AUTONOMIA is dedicated to RESEARCH COMMUNITY to preserve action, decision and feeling capacities throughout life.
UNDERSTAND . COMPENSATE . IMPROVE
AUTONOMIA focuses on scientific areas
with technological challenges as:
In 2023, a dedicated center will be available for operational research:
16 000 sq.ft indoor and outdoor, with a capacity of 200 people, located at Sorbonne University and AP-HP (Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris) fully integrated within the health environment: healthcare teams, patients and caregivers, hospital, home, city, public spaces, transports.
You manage a research project on Health-Tech innovation focused on patients’ loss of autonomy?
During your project:
- You need high technology space customized for your project
- You wish to immerse your project in real life, home, hospital, public spaces, transports…
- You want to test your project with various people involved: patients, health professionals, general public …
- You look for collaborations and partnerships
AUTONOMIA offers SERVICES and COLLABORATIONS to help maturing technology at every step of your project.
Personalized services for real environment testing which will bring you added value.
- Indoor and outdoor testing facilities in real environment
- Equipment (sophisticated Home Automation System, light, temperature, sensors, smart furniture…)
- Flexible open spaces (pre-equipped, pre-connected)
- Biological sample collection room (flow to Bio banks)
- FABLAB Health unit / Availability of engineers
- Data Services: Data storage, access to databases (GDPR standard)
- To large number of patients and cohorts of individuals (citizens, family, caregivers…) during a long period of time
- Welcome and transport
- Availability of qualified staff on site to implement protocols
- Care workers (medics and paramedics)
- Economical, industrial, political and social networks
- Remotely: tele-research, connectivity allowing the remote follow up of projects
- On site: offices and connected work spaces
- Events and meetings: organization of events, workshops, challenges
- Show room
PARTNERSHIP / COLLABORATIONS
AUTONOMIA enables relationships between :
- Academic research, Sorbonne University, universities and schools, national and international cooperations
- Clinical research, AP-HP (Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris)
- Private research, Industrial R&D, start ups
- Patients researchers, University of Patients
- Social Community, medical, associations, insurance
- Health community, public and private
- Economical community, companies and investors
- Political community, local and regional collectivities
CONTACT US :